- The account may be subject to variation on final price originally quoted upon change of job discription by customer, Any metal – Dirt or foreign materials in wood – Termite infested wood not noticed upon quoting.
- Cut to approximately ground level
This involves completely removing the tree but leaving the stump, The tree will be cut as close as possible to the existing ground surface.
- No responsability will be made liable to All Purpose Tree Services for any underground utilities damaged or ground damage..
- Payment Options –
- Before we start any work, Half the total invoice amount is payable upon accepting quote.
- The remainder of the invoice amount Payable upon completion of job.
- Unless prior arrangements have been made with All Purpose Tree Services.
- overdue accounts will be charged 25% extra of the total invoice for late payment for debt collection fees per 90days late
Banking Details –
All Purpose Tree Services
ACC: 262 150
BSB: 035 031
- Eftpos – visa – Master card
- Cash – $$$$
- cancellation or Change of job dates may attract a fee 24 hours notice must be given.
- please keep surrounding area accessible & animals tied up or secured in a safe area away from working space. When possible clear the area below and around tree – pot plants, clothes lines ect.
- Please notify all persons on property and surrounding neighbours of work being carried out for safety/health reasons. eg Noise, Falling objects, Saw dust and work Vehicles.
- Approvals for Pruning & Removal of Regulated or Significant trees, Council documentation must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org before any work can be started, Unless it is a emergency section 54a removal, upon the discretion of All Purpose Tree Services confirming that the tree is unsafe.
- $10million public liability insurance
- All wood cut remains property of All Purpose Tree Services unless specified otherwise.
- Please like & review my Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Allpurposetreeservices for the services provided!!!!
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have regarding the above information.
- Joel Engels
- 0405 095 146